Today’s Article about Duragesic MAT How it works, Uses, Side Effects, Interactions
Benefits of using this medication
Fentanyl is classified as opioids. Fentanyl is used to treat persistent chronic (long-term) severe pain for those who need constant pain relief and are currently taking other opioid (narcotic) medications. It acts on the brain to increase pain tolerance.
This medication may be available under several brands and/or in several different dosage forms. Any brand name of this medication may not be available in all of the dosage forms or approved for all of the conditions discussed in this article. As well, some forms of this medication may not be used for all of the conditions discussed in this article.
Do not give this medication to anyone else, even if they have the same symptoms as you do. It can be harmful for people to use this medication if their physician has not prescribed it
dosage forms of medication
HEALTH CANADA ADVISORY
[July 28, 2014]
Health Canada has issued an advisory concerning the introduction of a single ink colour (dark green) on all strengths of patches. To read the full Health Canada Advisory, visit Health Canada’s web site at www.hc-sc.gc.ca.
Terms and Definitions used in this article:
side effects: The drug side effects are monitored by Clinical Trials and studies that are regularly published in scientific journals and medical conferences.
- If an adverse effect occurred during a clinical trial, whether it was relevant or irrelevant to the drug. It should be registered as a side effect.
- The medicine is not registered for use if the side-effects are dangerous or life-threating, and the approval of drug release to the Market is regulated by the World Health Organization WHO, the Food and Drug Administration of the United States FDA, EMEA and other national ministry of health.
- These symptoms may occur in some patients and in this case, you should refer to your consultant. But the majority of the patients don’t suffer from any side effects, so do not stop using the medicine because of fear of in listed side effect
Contraindications to the use of the drug:
contraindication is a condition or factor that serves as a reason to withhold a certain medical treatment due to the harm that it would cause the patient. Contraindication is the opposite of indication, which is a reason to use a certain treatment.
Therefore, you must inform your doctor of all the diseases that you suffer from and your health history in order not to be affected negatively by the use of a particular medicine and please do not stop using the medication by yourself without referring to a doctor
is a change in the action or side effects of a drug caused by concomitant administration with a food, beverage, supplement, or another drug.
There are many causes of drug interactions. For example, one drug may alter the pharmacokinetics of another. Alternatively, drug interactions may result from competition for a single receptor or signaling pathway.
- US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The FDA‘s website
- WHO‘s website
we finished our discussion today’s article entitled Duragesic MAT How it works, Uses, Side Effects, Interactions
In our website Pharmacy 2050, we work hard to provide the African and middle east zone (Turkey, Cyprus, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Israel, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, Jordan, Egypt, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Yemen, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, and the Trucial States, or Trucial Oman [now United Arab Emirates]). The three North African countries of Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco.) with knowledge and information about the world-wide medications from A to Z
this article is cited from medbroadcast